DIVAGACIONES POLIGRÁFICAS - www.anakipoulos.tk

martes, mayo 08, 2007

GRAN CANCIÓN, HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE RAIN, DE ROD STEWARD (CANCIÓN DEL ANUNCIO DE PORT AVENTURA)

Descubrí, hace unos meses, esta gran canción de Rod Stetwart en un anuncio de Port Aventura, aunque me parece que la de éste era la versión en directo de Emersön Nogueira.

Os dejo el video:



La letra es:

Someone told me long ago There's a calm before the storm,
I know; It's been comin' for some time.
When it's over, so they say, It will rain a sunny day,
I know; Shinin' down like water.

CHORUS:
I Wanna know, Have you ever seen the rain?
I Wanna know, Have you ever seen the rain
Comin' down on a sunny day?

Yesterday, and days before, Sun is cold and rain is hot,
I know;Didn't I pay for all my time.
And forever, on it goes Through the circle, fast and slow,
I know; It can't stop, I wonder.

CHORUS
Yeah!
CHORUS

Espero que os guste:

Video: Youtube.
Lyrics: http://www.seeklyrics.com/lyrics/Rod-Stewart/Have-You-Ever-Seen-The-Rain.html
foto: http://www.esa.int/images/itesa1_7419051_raining_L.jpg

Etiquetas:


Locations of visitors to this page Encuesta: ¿En qué único tema te gustaría que se centrase el blog?